Armbrok ojsc is a leading investment company that provides its local and foreign customers with a full range of financial and investment services including: investment banking services (fundraising, IPO, private placements), brokerage and investments, legal and business consulting, international trading, corporate governance advisory, corporate restructuring, M&A. True to its motto—“Money has no ideas, we have”—for over two decades now, Armbrok has been bringing ideas to its clients’ investments and creative power to their ideas.
Armbrok ojsc was registered and licensed by the Central Bank Armenia as an investment company on November 4, 2008. However, we have a history spanning over 25 years: our original company, Armbrok LLC, was established as early as in 1994. Our most recent corporate expansion was through an acquisition deal with another Armenian investment company, Capital Investments cjsc. The deal, through which Armbrok acquired 100% of Capital Investments’ shares, was successfully completed on 17 January 2020.
At present, Armbrok has over 25 shareholders domiciled in Armenia and foreign countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, USA, Canada, Australia, Italy, and Lithuania.
Armbrok is a founding member of Armenia Securities Exchange and a full member of the Securities Settlement System (has the status of the Account Operator and is a member of the regulated market settlement system).
Through the past years we won several awards from the Armenia Securities Exchange (until 2019, NASDAQ OMX Armenia), including:
• Best Exchange Member in Corporate Securities Market (for 2012-2014, 2016, 2022),
• Best Exchange Member in Repo/Swap Transactions (for 2018, 2020, 2022),
• Best Member in Unified System of Securities Registration and Settlement (for 2015-2018, 2022),
• Best Account Operator-Registry Keeper of Depository System (for 2014-2018, 2022),
• Best Account Operator-Custodian of Depository System in Corporate Securities Market (for 2014-2018, 2020, 2022),
• Best Member of Stock Exchange Settlement System (for 2017).
Armbrok also holds membership in the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham).
As of June 30, 2022, the total capital of the company is AMD 2,124,859 thousand, assets – AMD 18,556,761 thousand, liabilities – AMD 16,431,902 thousand.